Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What's new...

Last weekend I went and got a haircut, I needed something shorter and easier. I ended up getting 6 inches cut off! It now lays just below the shoulders. Although it's taken a little getting used to...I love it! It feels lighter and it's easier to run a straightener through it or just clip it up!

I also became an Avon Independent Sales Representative today! I've been looking for something that I can do from home that could possibly give me alittle extra money each month and decided to try this out. So if anyone is interested in buying Avon products, don't hesitate to ask!

Madison being a good big sister and rocking Emily!

2 comments:

Monica&Kevin said...

Cute hair!! I like it! Hmm maybe I should consider chopping mine:) It's always in a ponytail b/c I don't want to deal w/ it. I'll have to think about it! Good luck w/ your Avon business!! I think you will be awesome. Love ya!

Monica&Kevin said...

P.S. I tagged you!