Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I've been tagged...Crazy 8's!

Okay, it took me awhile...but I've managed to answer all the questions! It has been so fun to really sit and think about these!

8 THINGS I'M PASSIONATE ABOUT:
1. My husband
2. My children
3. My faith
4. My dreams/ambitions
5. Seeing what the future holds
6. Making sure to keep in touch with family/friends
7. Movies (I love watching movies)
8. Pizza and Licorice!!!

8 WORDS/PHRASES I USE OFTEN:
1. Madison, go potty please.
2. Hi miss Emily!
3. Hey babe
4. No way!
5. You can do it Madison
6. Awesome
7. Let's go
8. What up?

8 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1. Live in another country
2. See my girls get married and have children
3. Finish college and get my Bachelor's
4. Own our own home
5. Get a tattoo
6. Meet a celebrity!
7. Write and publish a children's book
8. See a broadway show in NYC

8 THINGS I'VE LEARNED IN THE PAST:
1. Having a child changes everything.
2. Time flies, so enjoy each day.
3. You're never too old to have fun.
4. Music is powerful.
5. Friends and family will always be there.
6. Trust your instincts.
7. There's always room for ice cream!
8. And of course, always look both ways before crossing the street!

8 THINGS I CURRENTLY WANT/NEED:
1. Again...a tattoo!
2. Cooking lessons
3. More girly movies
4. To pay off our vehicles
5. Scrapbooking supplies
6. A vacation with my husband
7. A beautiful family photo
8. And of course, to win the lottery!

8 PLACES TO SEE/VISIT:
1. Maine
2. Canada
3. Australia
4. Paris
5. Italy
6. Japan
7. Egypt
8. Fiji

8 FAVORITE RESTURANTS:
1. Panda Express
2. Olive Garden
3. Applebee's
4. Jamba Juice (is that a resturant?)
5. Papa Chanos
6. Las Gaviotas
7. Pizza Hut/Pizza Plus
8. Cheesecake Factory

8 TV SHOWS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT:
1. House
2. Smallville
3. Heroes
4. CSI: Las Vegas
5. Psych
6. Friends re-runs
7. NCIS
8. And Yo Gabba Gabba (for Madison)

8 PEOPLE I TAG:
1. Karen M.
2. Melissa
3. Veronica
4. Shavonne
5. Sarah
6. Stacey
7. Lindsay
8. And anyone else who wants to join in!

That was fun!

1 comment:

Monica&Kevin said...

I love all your answers! This was an intense one but I like reading my friends' answers:) I miss you!