Thursday, May 7, 2009

6th folder 6th picture tag

1. Go to your 6th folder...

2. Go to your 6th picture...

3. Blog about it...

4. Tag your friends...

This photo was taken just a few months after we moved to Monterey in 2007. My In-laws were here for the weekend and my dear friend Kim Johanson and I decided to make a Chinese dinner inspired by a recipe for home-made fortune cookies we saw on the show "Take Home Chef"! The dinner was yummy and the table looked GREAT!!! The recipe for the fortune cookies was so simple...and even though they looked kinda odd...they tastest DELICIOUS!!!!!

Whoever has a blog...TAG...you're it!

2 comments:

Monica&Kevin said...

Mmm that sounds so yummy right now! --All during pregnancy I craved asian food. I thought that would fade after he was born, but NOPE! 'Still want some panda express! (if I come home this summer wanna make it a date w/ me?!)

Sara said...

Um...you KNOW IT!!!