Monday, September 6, 2010

Having Fun

We found something new that Emily loves! BIKE RIDING!!! Found this brand new seat at a Garage Sale for 20 bucks...got my Father-In-Law to set it up and WHAM! We are ready to go!
While I am still getting used to having her behind me, she loves it and I love that we have found something that can help with her behaviors.


Now that Emily is in a toddler bed AND sharing a room with Madison, she is free to get up out of bed on her own. And she does, almost every night she crawls into bed with Madison. This is how I usually find them! I just adore this picture.
We are slowly getting into our own routine without Blain here. There are moments when I don't even want to move I miss him so much. But for the most part, we are getting things done and keeping busy. Come home soon love!


3 comments:

Monica&Kevin said...

I love that picture of the girls!! That's the sweetest thing :) Love you friend!

Andrea said...

How fun! I'm glad you found something that you guys can enjoy together :)

You are such a strong woman and great mother. I'm proud to call you my friend.

Love you all very much!!

smaher said...

So glad that Emily likes riding - good exercise for you, relaxing for her!
And the pics are adorable! Love, LOVE the one of the girls! <3