Saturday, January 8, 2011

2010. The Williams Rewind.

I want to take a look back on 2010. I still can't put my head around the fact that the year is over. It went way too fast and I wasn't ready for it. But it's been a great year! So, let's do this...The Williams' Rewind...

January:
Emily started Physical and Speech Therapy.
I took the plunge and went back to college!

February:
Madison starts Preschool for the first time!

March:
I finish my first college course with an A and begin my second class.
Madison is knee-deep in school and dance classes.
Emily meets with an Endocrinologist.
Blain and I get our first couples massage!
Madison turns 4 and I turn 26!

April:
Emily begins Occupational therapy along with Speech and Physical. She also recieves her orthotics!
Madison and Emily go to the dentist for the first time.
Blain and I celebrate 5 years of marriage!
We get a beautiful Husky puppy and name him Sokka.

May:
I continue with school. An A in my second course and begin my third.
Emily does well with therapy and is learning to adjust with her braces.
My cousin Hannah graduates from college.

June:
Emily cries through a week of swim lessons.
We get Emily dedicated at church.
Blain and I are allowed a few date nights!

July:
Madison conquers swim lessons.
Blain turns 27.
Emily gets her second MRI.

August:
Emily turns 2 years old.
We say good-bye to Blain as he leaves for Afghanistan.
We move into a one-story house.
Madison starts Preschool.
My cousin Hannah moves in with me while Blain is gone.

September:
Emily meets with a Genetisist.
I continue with school, start sign language classes and volunteer to teach sunday school at church.
We miss Blain.

October:
More school, more volunteering, more thereapy and doctor visits.
We still miss Blain.
Emily speaks her first word: NO.

November:
I agree to sign 'O Holy Night' for the Christmas program at church...practices begin.
Still conquering school.
Emily still conquering therapy.
Still missing Blain.

December:
I receive my 6th A in a row!
Blain is still missed.
We travel for two weeks during the Christmas season and spend time with lots of family.

Thank you 2010 for being wonderful! You will be missed. But 2011 will be so much better...why you ask? Because the love of my life comes home from deployment!!!

3 comments:

Monica&Kevin said...

yay! This is cute. I'm glad you'll have a WAY better 2011 ;) Only a few more weeks! woohoo! And kudos to you for all those A'S! But I'm not too surprised, you always were an A student :) Love you!

Anonymous said...

soy fan de los animales

lee said...

It definitely shows, inside the Eleventh hour, management from the dollar region frontrunners," explained Niels Coming from, key expert with NordeaFurthermore, the actual commanders promised a "Marshall Plan" involving Western community purchase to assist restart the actual Ancient greek economic Discount Burberry system, which can be inside a deep tough economy due to draconian austerity steps added by the EU along with the IMF Moreover, there will be some sort of relationship buyback plan"We get therefore sent an obvious sign on the Discount Burberry Cheap market segments through featuring our dedication to help stem the actual situation and also turn the wave inside A holiday in greece, and thus getting the way forward for the financial savings, retirement benefits as well as work of our Air Jordan Cheap own citizens around The european countries,In The actual ECB relented in addition to signaled it absolutely was willing to permit A holiday in greece fall behind momentarily under the program, even though Trichet told journalists he / she wouldn't want Nike Air Jordan Cheap to prejudge regardless of whether that could come aboutThe actual package deal happy real estate markets as it advised that for the first time since the Greek financial debt dilemma erupted first a year ago, your european region seemed to Air Jordan be going for a comprehensive, long-term way of the condition, in lieu of just credit Greece a higher price in order to avoid catastrophe in the near term2 percentage (Reuters) -- European zone management have decided on some sort of Nike Air Max daring save package deal regarding debt-stricken Portugal all of which will offer the monetary rescue account significant new powers to counteract market place unbalances distributing from the area"We include agreed to produce the inception of the American Personal Deposit," Sarkozy Air Max 2011 stated of the EFSF's fresh abilities