Sunday, June 12, 2011

Why not?

So, I know I haven't written in awhile. But I am like, so busy, ya know? Well, tonight I went to move my purse and as I am about to fall over due to the shear weight of it, I decide to clean it out. As I am continually taking things out and questioning how it can all fit in my purse, I decide to make a list. So here you go, because you were all dying to know what I had in there!

The List:

wallet
bible
reciepts (mechanic, gas, food, misc, valet...cause that's how I roll)
wrappers (gum, fruit snacks)
brochures
day planner
X-mas CD from our church
grocery lists (a dozen of those)
hospital bracelets
shot records (girls and the dog)
X-mas card from the Miller Clan
medicated pads
business cards
gift cards
prayer journal
cocnert tickets
the all important feminine products
diaper
coin purse
toys (bouncy ball, race car, silly band, stickers, barbie, watch, doll diaper, necklance, marker)
hand sanitizer
pens (multiple)
socks
lip glass (like 6)
hair ties
bobby pins
graham crackers
old dresser hardware
pack of batteries
swiss army knife
gum
allergy medicine
ribbon
magnets

Seriously, why must I always carry around so much stuff?

4 comments:

Mrs. Merrel said...

Holy cow, girl! Keep those magnents away from your cell phone and credit cards!!!

Monica&Kevin said...

Whoa!! I thought I was bad. Although, I always seem to have crumbs at the bottom of my purse -ew. :) I miss your blogging! love you!

Andrea said...

Lol! I do the same thing on a semi-bi-weekly basis. It's ridiculous the things that end up in there. But it sometimes comes in handy to have oddball items on your person. I'm with Monni on the crumbs thing...and I don't have children traveling with me at all times. So figure that one out. Love you and your list! :)

qingblog said...

Outlook 2010 provides you with a world-class experience to maintain your efficiency and keep in touch with personal and business networks. Outlook 2010 download can help you at work, home, and almost anywhere in the world to connect and contact.