Sunday, August 14, 2011

A picture that makes me smile.



I took this picture a few days ago. I don't know why, but everytime I look at it, I can't help but smile. I don't like feet...I absolutely HATE my own (just ask my husband, he will roll his eyes because I am constantly complaining about my toes!). But for some reason, the feet of these three have found a special place in my heart! I love B's feet because they are strong and masculine; they are the feet of a hardworking Marine who loves what he does (weird, I know, but I can't help it!). M loves having her feet played with and her toes painted! And then there is E...hers are my favorite! Her toes are long and her toenails are the oddest things I've ever seen! She likes to put her feet on me and stretch all her toes and I love to rub right in between her pinky and 'ring finger' toe (what would be the appropiate term for the toe next to the pinky toe?).


Why did I feel the need to talk about feet? Who knows! Totally odd? Of course!

2 comments:

Punyasloka Porashar said...

so arty Sara. its fantastically nice.

qingblog said...

Outlook 2010 provides you with a world-class experience to maintain your efficiency and keep in touch with personal and business networks. Outlook 2010 download can help you at work, home, and almost anywhere in the world to connect and contact.