Sunday, July 20, 2008

Birthdays and Baby

This week was full of birthdays! Blain turned 25 on Monday...Happy Birthday Love! Though he had to go to school, he was able to come home early! I was planning a nice dinner, but one look at the thawed out chicken and we decided to go out to eat! (there was something wrong with it!) I made him some delicious cookies and bought a strawberry pie for dessert and we had a nice evening at home eating cookies and opening gifts! Not only was it Blain's birthday this week, but it was also the birthday week for my Momma, Grandfather and Uncle! Happy Birthday to all!
Madison was giving Daddy kisses at dinner! (above)
Madison and Blain making silly faces! (below)

I had a doctor's appointment on Tuesday. As of Tuesday, I am 2 cm dilated and 60 % effaced! Moving right along!

Madison with Papa...ready to go in the pool again!

Madison and I went to Patterson on Wednesday. It was so much hotter there than Monterey! We arrived around noon and both of us went right down for a nap! We spent the afternoon with my Grandfather and Dad and on Thursday it was pool time! The water was so perfect and Madison was such a fish! She loves to jump in! My mom arrived home safely late Thursday night from Hondorus, I am so glad she had a good time. Because I wasn't feeling well all week, I cut my trip short and came home Friday afternoon. The weekend was spent in sweats on the couch, resting. I can't wait to be feeling like myself again!

Let's go swimming!

No comments: