Tuesday, July 29, 2008

From smiles to tears...


Madison, very quickly, went from smiles to tears this afternoon. She discovered how to swing on her stomach and while in mid-air, she fell face first (hard) into the ground. After wiping all the wood chips off her sweater, she looked up at me and I realized she was bleeding! Poor thing smacked her nose pretty good! The one minute it took me to get her from the park to the kitchen sink, she went from screaming, to crying, to laughing...I don't know how kids bounce back so quickly. I cleaned her up and she was on her merry way riding her bike in the backyard! The crazy thing? I know that when we go to the park tomorrow...she will be right back on her stomach trying to swing!
BEFORE (above): Swinging on stomach...
AFTER (below): Face plant into the wood chips resulted in bloody nose!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog! The information and pictures you provided were OUTSTANDING!!!!

Free Advertising Search Engine and Directory
View Quality, Traffic, Popularity and Reach as you browse or search in real-time!