Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Busy day!!!

This whole week has been non-stop for me! The past two days I have been super cleaning our house: bedrooms, all downstairs, both bathrooms and of course kitchen! Today I am doing almost all the cooking! Currently, the second batch of potatoes are cooking, the eggs are boiled, and the turkey is thawing! By tonight, the mashed potatoes will be mashed and in the fridge, the green bean casserole will be mixed and in the fridge, the eggs will be peeled and the turkey will have all its insides taken out...by Blain of course! That way, tomorrow, all we have to do is put everything in the oven!!!
Go me!

2 comments:

Monica&Kevin said...

GO SARA! You're awesome!!! I hope you are relaxing now that dinner's over with ;) Happy Thanksgiving!

KarenSue said...

hope it was great!
(I had a couple of issues with my dinner, but oh well.)

So, have you heard, J and Nyki are having a girl!!