Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving 08

Dinner turned out wonderful this year! I did all the cooking and wasn't even stressed because I was able to do most of the preparations the day before. We had 15 adults (counting Blain and I) and 3 kids. The house was packed. One couple brought some appetizers, another drinks and another brought Mac 'N Cheese. Nothing came out of the oven cold, undercooked or burned (yay)! And the turkey was BEAUTIFUL! My deviled eggs and brownies were a huge hit and that made me feel like I really accomplished this task of feeding all these Marines, Airmen and soilders! Thanks to everyone who came!

1 comment:

Monica&Kevin said...

Good job Sara!! Looks like you are quite the hostess, even with 2 girls to take care of! I'm glad you had a great day ~ Love ya ;)