Friday, February 6, 2009

Today, she is 6 months old...

Emily is 6 months old today! These past 6 months have been emotional, tiring, unpredictable and so wonderful! One big thank you goes out to everyone (family and friends) who helped us transition into becoming a family of 4. If it was through providing meals or just prayers and support, all of it was so greatly appreciated. And while I think it took a few months to really get comfortable with having two kids and balancing all that needed to be done, I think that now I have a pretty good handle on it all and have become great at multi-tasking!
What do I think has been the biggest lifesaver? The fact that both girls really like each other! Madison can get Emily to laugh when I can't and she has never once been mean or aggressive to Emily. The moment Emily starts to fuss...Madison runs over to her saying "I'm comin' Emily, it's okay!" and that is just a reminder of the bond that has already formed between them.
So Happy 6 Month Birthday my baby...I love you more than I can say.

1 comment:

Monica&Kevin said...

I can't believe how quickly 6 months flew by. Seems like just the other night was that talk before you were induced the next day!