Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Answers!

We have finally recieved some answers!

The most recent set of blood tests came back with an "interesting" result...Emily is missing a big portion of Chromosome 7. I don't know what that all means, but we meet with the geneticist on Thursday to go over all the results. The doctor is currently researching all the genes that are located in Chromosome 7 and what is means to be missing a majority of those. She said that she has already found one set of genes that could be causing the cyst in her brain. While she does her research, I will be doing my own! I'd like to go in there on Thursday with some idea of what she is talking about! Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

This is wonderful news! I'm so glad you are finally getting some answers. Keep us updated as you find out more! Love you!!!!