Thursday, January 22, 2009

Rainy Day Fun!!!

Well, so much for the perfect weather! This is day two of nothing but RAIN! I tend to go alittle crazy when I'm stuck in the house! So today, we broke out the craft box and started cutting! Madison got to color with markers which is a big deal as she doesn't very often get to use them. But we had a great time and it helped the morning go by quicker (we usually spend most of the morning at the park). I just hope the rain doesn't last too much longer, I'm not creative enough to come up with new games and crafts each day!
Pretty girls!
Emily seemed to like hers too!

Madison hasn't taken it off since I made it!

1 comment:

nyki said...

running out of ideas....are you kidding me. after your last post i was going to ask if you give parenting classes, i'd like to attend. you're so great.