Thursday, November 4, 2010

Miss Maddie


Yes, I spelled it Maddie and not Maddy. That's because yesterday I took the time to 'get to know' my daughter! You see, I've realized that with everything that's going on with Emily, Madison sometimes gets pushed to the side. Well, not this week. Maddie is home with the flu, poor girl. And so she's been getting more of my attention. She wanted me to ask her questions, so I started alittle survey on who my daughter is...this is what we've got so far. (But then I realized that she is 4 and so some of these answers differ every day...but as of yesterday):


Favorite food: Mac N Cheese


Favorite treat: Lollipops


Favorite snack: Goldfish


Favorite person: Daddy (I love this girl)


Best friend: Julia and Maggie


Favorite color: Pink


Who do you want to see right now: Daddy (Love her more!)


Favorite sister: Emily (She giggled when I asked this...like 'duh mom')


Do you like school: Yeah


Favorite toy: Ladybug pillow


And when I asked her if she wanted to spell her name M-A-D-D-Y or M-A-D-D-I-E...she said Maddie...so there we go!


A look into the mind of my Sweet Pea. We are on day 3 of the flu...prayers for her would be appreciated!

No comments: