Monday, November 29, 2010

Thankful

Now that November is coming to an end and I've yet to write about all the things I'm thankful for...I'd like to take the opportunity to do that now! I have a great life. I am so blessed.

I'm just gonna start from the top and work my way down!

1. I am thankful for a God who loves me unconditionally. He is my fortress and my strength.
2. I am thankful for the most amazing parents. My mom and dad have always been supportive, understanding, strong and patient. My mom is someone I can always count on to help me out and make me laugh. My dad is the first man to ever love me and because of him I'm not afraid to try anything. He has always been my number one fan!
3. I am thankful for my little sister. She is an amazing young woman who is one of my best friends. We love to laugh and enjoy getting together to make fun of our parents!
4. I am thankful for a husband who is kind and strong. I have known him since we were 12 years old, but after 9 years of friendship followed by almost 6 years of marriage...I am still learning about him. Did you know he can juggle? Who knew? I sure didn't! I swear I fell in love with him all over again when I saw him do it for the first time!
5. I am thankful for two beautiful little girls. They drive me crazy but I'd go crazy without them. They are my world.
6. I am thankful for the most stupendous in-laws. My mother-in-law and father-in-law are a gift from up above. They love me and support me and they will drop what they are doing to come and help me out. My mother-in-law and I talk often and I get very sad whenever I realize that its been days since our last conversation.
7. I am thankful for my sister-in-law as well as all my extended family. I'm tellin' ya...so blessed.
8. To the friends I've known since junior high as well as the friends I've made since becoming an adult...I am so thankful for each and every one of you. You have all shaped me into the woman I am today.
9. I am so thankful for pizza...that's right. If you know me, than you know my favorite food is pizza. Italians=culinary geniuses.
10. I am so thankful to be a military wife. I am so thankful to all the men and women who choose that path in life. You are true heroes. As are your spouses.

That is my short list! I have so much more to be thankful for: hot water, Netflix, electricity, Cheez-its, The Wiggles, etc...but those are the big ones!

No comments: