Sunday, June 15, 2008

Done babysitting!

This past Wednesday was my last day of babysitting! It feels so good to be done and I am already so much more relaxed! Not only did I finish babysitting this week...Blain was on class break and was home ALL WEEK! What a treat! I enjoyed having him home and Madison was thrilled. She woke up every morning saying "Daddy home, Daddy sleeping" and when he came downstairs, she was right there giving him a hug and kiss! On Tuesday afternoon, Blain took her on an outting to Home Depot. They were gone for an hour and 1/2! I got to sleep and when she got home, she told me she saw balloons, vaccuums and boys. Thursday morning she got to go with Daddy to work and Blain said she was on her best behavior! They also went to the store together that afternoon and I of course enjoyed the quiet each time they left!
The pond where we had lunch and fed the geese! (above)
Our excellent lunch! (below)

Friday afternoon was alot of fun. We decided to go to the pond in Monterey, so we packed a picnic lunch, found a perfect spot and had lunch together. Then we went to the other side and fed the geese. Afterward we walked over to McDonalds and had a sundae! When we got back, Madison and I both took a long nap! Saturday morning we were up and out of the house early. We stopped by Blain's work, then went over to the aquarium for an hour or so and let Madison play in the Splash Zone. Today is Father's Day and Madison and I made Blain breakfast in bed! Pancakes and eggs! She gave him a gift and card and left him with a kiss. Our plan today is to just relax and hang out! Madison enjoying her lunch! (above)

Blain and Madison right before we went to feed the geese! (below)


We are going to miss Blain when he goes back to school, this week has been so wonderful!

1 comment:

Monica&Kevin said...

I'm so glad you're done babysitting!! You need rest! :) I love you so much and miss you!!