Sunday, June 29, 2008

Must you go Melissa?



I was so happy that my beautiful sister Michelle came to spend the afternoon with Madison and I on Wednesday. We went to the aquarium and had a blast, then ate to our hearts content at California Pizza Kitchen (so yummy!)!!! Bonus for me? Auntie Michelle took Madison home to Nana and Papa for a few days. That meant some quiet naps for me!


Melissa and I!

Melissa and Veronica!
I spent Wednesday evening with my excellent friends Melissa and Veronica...we went and had one last girls night out. Then Thursday and Friday morning I kept Melissa company while the movers packed up their house. You see...I had to say good-bye to a great friend this week. Melissa and family have packed up and moved on! I suppose I must learn to say farewell to friends I meet while living on base, but it is still hard. Melissa, thank you so much for your friendship! I have had the best time hanging out with you and Veronica and I love your kids! I will continue to follow your family blog, I hope to meet again in the future!

Melissa's house being packed up...sniff sniff!

Blain and I got to go on a couple dates...during the week! We went to the movies both Thursday and Friday night and just spent some quality time together! I met with my mom and pop Saturday morning to pick up Madison and the rest of the weekend was filled with naps and silly games with Daddy.

2 comments:

Monica&Kevin said...

Aw...I'm sorry Sara!

Unknown said...

I don't want to leave either!! We miss you guys!!