Monday, June 9, 2008

Great weekend!


We had a great week and an amazing weekend! Madison spent Wednesday afternoon with her best friend Julia while I went to the doctor and ran some errands. I needed a couple hours to myself and Madison hadn't seen Julia in a while. They had a tea party, read books, painted their nails and ate pancakes with sprinkles! The doctor said everything looked good, baby's heartbeat was 139 and it was completely stretched out! It is head down and moving constantly! I have another appointment next week and an ultrasound in about 3 weeks.



Madison went and spent the weekend with her Nana and Papa...I heard they had a super fun time. Friday night, Blain and I went out to dinner with our friends Megan and Chris. While there, we ran into another couple, Paul and Ashley, and so we got to visit with them too! Ashley is due with their first baby, a boy, a week before me! Then we rented a couple movies and had ice cream! Saturday was a beautiful day in Monterey. We got up and decided to catch a matinee at the movie theater. Afterwards we had lunch at California Pizza Kitchen...so good! When we got home, I went up to bed and took a nap while Blain played video games...I got almost 3 hours of sleep! We watched another movie, had some dinner and spent some much needed time cuddling! When Madison came home on Sunday, it was still so perfect out that after her nap Blain brought the big kite out and we went across the street to the soccer field and flew the kite for awhile. Madison had a blast and of course...I forgot my camera! It was a wonderful way to end such a fun week!

Madison figuring out she can crawl through the oven on her kitchen!

And she's through!

1 comment:

Monica&Kevin said...

Madison is so beautiful!! She looks like a little baby Jessica Alba ~ haha!