Sunday, April 27, 2008

Baby shower!


Yesterday (Saturday) was one of the funnest days I've had all month. My amazing friends Melissa and Veronica threw me a baby shower! We've been talking about it for awhile, but I had no idea how much time they were putting into it and so I was shocked when I walked in! They had games set up, candles and candies all around, good food, an AMAZING cake and baby clothes strung up above the room (the neatest idea for decorations)! There were 10 of us total, the perfect number, and we spent the afternoon playing a variety of games...most of which I had never played before. We also ate, chatted, opened presents and really, just enjoyed the great weather and the upcoming arrival of our baby. Melissa, Sara and Veronica!
And so...a big,
BIG, BIG THANK YOU
to Veronica and Melissa for not only throwing me a wonderful shower, but for being such awesome friends. Thank you!
A couple of the games we played!

1 comment:

Monica&Kevin said...

I SO wish I could have been there, Sese!! So fun! I miss you tons!