Thursday, April 10, 2008

Time spent with Grandparents!


Madison with Pops!


We were so happy to recently have Blain's parents, Blain and Margie, come and visit us. The same weekend, my parents came to Monterey and we all went to lunch together as a belated birthday celebration for Madison and I. I love when we are all together and I mention quite often that I am very blessed to have in-laws that I love so much...if you don't get along with your in-laws, you are missing out! I am also blessed that they are friends with my parents, it doesn't always work that way but Blain and I are one of the lucky ones.

Looking cool with Papa!
Madison loves when her grandparents are around, so she was in heaven the whole weekend! But as an added bonus, Margie stayed the whole week with us! Because I had to babysit and we didn't have a vehicle, our days were fairly laid back. Taking care of the kids, going to the park, making dinner and just relaxing! We both did alot of reading while the kids slept and we didn't have to go all over Monterey to have a good time. I enjoyed her company and told her when she was leaving, that I wasn't quite ready for the week to be over!

Sitting pretty with Nana!
Although the week ended with both Madison and I getting sick, the second weekend with Blain and Margie was fun. Blain Sr. kept Madison very busy! I love the energy he has! They went on long walks, were out at the park until dinner and he even bought us a kite (which we have yet to take out)! He also had time to help us...he hooked up our internet in another room and helped Blain move a couple pieces of furniture. Again...very blessed to have such amazing in-laws! The only down side to the week is when they had to leave!

My precious little girl!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Madison is sooo cute!! I just now found your e-mail in my spam file!! I will help you out if you still want some with the blog. We should get together sometime and do it.