Thursday, April 3, 2008

Babysitting...again!


After a two week break, I am back to babysitting everyday. While Madison loves having the kids around, I am counting down the weeks until I'm done. At 5 1/2 months pregnant, it is getting harder and harder to pick them up, change diapers and run around with them. My goal is to get to the first week of June, but with how I'm feeling, I just hope to finish out the week!

For Easter this year, we did the usual; church and lunch. It was quiet and relaxing...just how we like it! A few days before, when my mom came over, we let Madison decorate some easter eggs. I didn't hide them for her to find, but she enjoyed putting stickers on and dropping the eggs into the different colors! I hope next year she enjoys it as much as she did this year.

Madison opening up her Easter basket!

Putting stickers on the eggs...

...putting stickers on her arm! (above)

Taking a break to say "HI" to Auntie Michelle.

No comments: