Thursday, April 17, 2008

Taking pictures...doctor's appt.

Madison looking too cute!

Why is it so hard to get a good picture of Madison smiling? She can be looking so cute, but the second she sees the camera, she starts whining and walking away. When I do capture a good shot, I cherish it because I know it will be awhile before she lets me take another good one. Here is one she let me take today before whining and running away. She also said "siwy ace" (which means 'silly face') and made her favorite silly face for me.

"Siwy Ace"
'Silly Face'


I had my 6 month checkup yesterday and everything is right on schedule. The baby's heartbeat is a strong 158, my belly measures 25 inches and I've gained a total of 11 pounds so far. Next week I have to go in for the glucose test which I am NOT looking forward to but must endure and then I go back the second week of May. I continue to feel tired but can not wait to meet this new little person!

1 comment:

Monica&Kevin said...

I love Madison's siwy ace! That dress is adorable on her. I can't believe you're 6 months already-wow!!