Friday, April 24, 2009

"I Can Only Imagine"

If you ever have the pleasure of riding in the car with the girls and I, you will soon come to realize that we have the same song playing OVER and OVER again. When in the car, only one thing is allowed to be on the radio. "I Can Only Imagine" by Mercy Me. This is Madison's favorite song and she asks for it to be turned on even before I finish buckling her in. "Magine Mom, listen Magine!" She is just starting to learn the words to the chorus, well I should say she is learning a few words here and there as she can't quite say an entire line, and she wanted me to video tape her singing. So here she is, singing the chorus of "I Can Only Imagine"...Madison!

2 comments:

Mrs. Merrel said...

Aww! Made Jeremy and my hearts melt!!! So adorable! We miss you guys!

Monica&Kevin said...

That is the sweetest thing!!! More of these! Love it.