Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Day Outdoors!

On Saturday, we were planning on taking Madison to get a speech evaluation done...but due to scheduling conflicts, she was unable to be seen. So after rescheduling, we decided to go the the pond and feed the birds. I like feeding ducks, but I hate it when the seagulls and geese swarm the place! So while Blain and Madison enjoyed some time together, Emily and I stayed as far away from the feeding frenzy as possible! (I'm such a wimp!)
After we ran out of bread, we took a walk down to one of the wharfs. Madison loves watching the ocean and it was a beyond beautiful day so the walk was perfect.
Madison loved watching all the people play in the sand. She would scream "Ocean Momma! Look Daddy, Ocean!"

My hubby!

Emily and I enjoying the view and staying as far away from the wild birds as possible!

Madison is alot braver than I am when it comes to birds! She had a great time learning how to break off little pieces and throw them.





No comments: