Tuesday, April 27, 2010

day TWO

I am still not whole inside without my children here. Are they getting to bed on-time? Are they taking their naps at their normal time? Are they eating everything they should? Wait...they are on vacation...calm down Sara and relax. Let them enjoy their time with their grandparents and great-grandparents!!! If they want to stay up till 9 (eek) they can, if they want to eat junk food all week (gulp) let them. I need to relinquish control.

As for me, I am going to continue to submerge myself in tv and lounge around, while avoiding all forms of housework.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I know your girls are being well taken care of! Enjoy a little "me" time, my friend - You deserve it!! Love you

nyki said...

i'm preparing myself to know that fri and sat it's dad's way and it doesn't matter what happens,cuz sun we're back on mom's plan