Thursday, April 29, 2010

days THREE and FOUR

I actually did a little better yesterday and it was all thanks to my hubby and an impromptu lunch. Drove over to Mainside where the husband works and we got to enjoy a delicious meal of Wendy's burgers and fries without interruption from the kids! Doesn't happen very often and so we really took the time to absorb it. When I got home, I went right upstairs to take an exam for my history class and came out with a not-too-shabby 86% and then proceeded to once again avoid housework and find a comfortable spot on the couch to continue my indulgence in my marathon of Roswell: Season 1.

We left the house in the evening to...well, you'll find out soon.

As for today...I decided the house was unliveable and so I have cleaned up and vaccumed the living room, filled the dishwater to it's full capacity and am on my 3rd load of laundry! After I finish up here, I am going to bite the bullet and get some homework done because I leave first thing in the morning for my SCRAPBOOK WEEKEND at Lake Arrowhead and I am beyond excited!!!

As for my girls...I miss them. So much.

No comments: